Does your dh piss you off? (most of the time lol)

Sometimes my dh makes me sick to my stomach I don't mean it in away like he disgust me I mean when I have the day plannned out to do my chores he has to ruin it by throwing the wrench into the fan. (he wants sex and wants it NOW!!!) I felt naesaes Hes like c'mon how about a BJ I said no usually I give it just so he can leave me alone but 2 day for some reason I stood my ground. He tried to grab me (he usually catches me) and I give in but this time I ran to the rr landlocked the door he was getting ready to work 2night anyway I waited until he left like a little kid. Finally he was gone I never did this now I feel bad he didn't even kiss r kids goodbye what fault do they have in this. he was being real moody anyway I wanted him 2 leave in a good way I mean. I Magdeburg him lunch all packed and ready2 go he ends up leaving it all that time wasted I ought 2 give it 2 the dogs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Almost sounds like rape! Don't allow yourself to be forced into sex when you're not willing.
    Anonymous

• Men...they tend to take refusal of sex as an attack on their manhood. Not all men but ones who react like this.
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 6:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My dh is the same way, but I love it.. Lol.
    Anonymous

• Mine is the same...I dont mind the aggressive part....but the sulking when I say no(seriously) and stand my ground...sucks!!!!!! It is infuriating. It is during these arguments that I wish I had the power to make his voice sound like he sucked a helium baloon...bc atleast then it would be funny.
    jenparianos

Answer by jenparianos at 7:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010