Does your dh act like his feet are made of cement blocks?

My dh can be walking in the house and notice something on the floor and step on it or kick or whatever he makes me so mad I mean why can't he just pick it up or at least try to avoid it it could be anything a toy, a shirt, a pair of shoes u name it he steps on it. Like this morning I woke up to find my little fan turn face down I have it on the floor I know he was the one who did it I didn't say a word I just nod my head like I'll never understand it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I bet he will stop doing it when you start breaking or throwing away his stuff.

Answer by louise2 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• OMG, my hubby the same way!!!! My biggest pet peeve with him I swear! He once put a sweat shirt on the back of the couch and after picking up behind him for so long I said lets just see how long he lets it stay there....almost 3 months later he was looking for it and I almost fell over, I said you seriously don't know where that sweat shirt is???? After telling him I marked the calender the day you put it there and put an "x" on the calender everyday it hung there...he had even asked one day like a month in a half into it, why I was marking the calender and I said when you do this one thing for me I will stop, and today is the day!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 6:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes! My husband is constantly stepping on the kids' toys! he crushes them! It makes me SO mad! He says "well, it should be picked up" or "I don't have eyes on my feet". How does he think the stuff gets picked up? What if I walked around like he did? Then NOTHING would ever get picked up.....
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 6:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My dh is so bad about this! The kids things and mine! The children will knock my things over and he will crush it! Or kick it! And there are times that I say it looks like I'm the only one with arms that aren't broken. He will help at that point! But if I didn't do it, it would never get done!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010