UTI help!!!

I think I have UTI... i've been peeing alllll day and its VERY painful!!! I also have a horrible backache and i'm getting the chills!! My doc can't get me in for at least a week, what will happen if I wait that long?? Any advice on what I should do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Health

• it sounds like you are getting a kindney infection. you need to go to the doc asap. like go to the er now. kindney infections can kill you
    Anonymous

• Is there an urgent care center or a minute clinic in a CVS or something? You need treatment. Call the doc's office back and explain the situation. Maybe you can bring in a urine sample and not even see the doc. Good luck!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• along with the urgent care, i would recommend drinking plenty of cranberry juice (100%) as well as taking cranberry tablets... like, a LOT of cranberry juice. it'll make you pee a lot more, but it also clears out the acidic junk.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 6:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• that sounds more like a kidney infection than a UTI... ive had it and it sounds exactly as what you are describing. go to urgent care theyll give you something for it, or if you dont have insurance or would rather not go then go buy "ClearTract" its 10x's more potent than cranberry juice and is tastless you just mix it with a glass of water... drink lots of water and pee anytime you feel like you need to even if barely anything comes out.
    FYI the prescription they give you for a kidney infection will cause a yeast infection... SUCKS bad! then they have to give you one tiny little pill for the yeast infection. i hated it!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• sounds like a kidney infection, I've had 2 this yr alone, you need to go to the ER
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010