What are some fun outside activities for 12 year olds?

My daughter is always on her computer or using her phone and sh's not very active.She dances but it's not enough to keep her healthy and as active as she needs to be.WHat are some fun activites that she can do outside?

KaraEmomma

Asked by KaraEmomma at 6:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Get her to mow the lown.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lawn I meant

Answer by louise2 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Hahah!I mean FUN activities lol
    KaraEmomma

Answer by KaraEmomma at 7:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Go ride a bike. At 12 I was riding all over the place. I could ride my bike for hours and hours. I'd come home and my legs felt like jello, lol.
    That's mostly what my kids do when they are outside.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Get her some rollerblades. (inline skates). @ 12 I spent most of my day out of the house, either skating, jogging, or riding my bike.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I would let her do those things I need to be able to watch her incase of and emergancy.I take her skating but we don't go as often.And we r moving soon were there isint anywere to go,so what could do do just outside with friends or alone?
    KaraEmomma

Answer by KaraEmomma at 7:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• What about getting her a camera to take pictures. You can take her for a hike and show her different flowers and scenary to take pictures of. (Even do a picture scavenger hunt with her). Then she can come home and put the pictures on the computer and manipulate them in photo shop. It might encourage her to go outside if she knows at the end she can do something she loves. :)
    teamplayer

Answer by teamplayer at 8:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My son loves his ripstick and his rollerblades, and my oldest loves playing soccer so we bought them a net at Sports Authority when they had them on sale at Christmas. Bike riding, scavenger hunt (it's easy, make a list of things they would find in nature and let her go. Have a little prize for her at the end of the scavenger hunt, like a couple dollars), buy a basketball hoop, there's all kinds of sports just take her to a sporting goods store and walk around with her to see what catches her interest.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• swimming, skating, geocaching, rockwall climbing, soccer, hiphop dancing, rope course,

RoseWall

Answer by RoseWall at 12:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2010