Does your dh act like this?

The other nite my dh and I were getting so into it that I was ready for the big O but for some reason I lost it:( I don't get it I don't know what blew the mood it could have been I was so wet that I couldn't feel him anymore he is not small either I just felt like a let down and he getsupset when I don't get mine he holds back so I can but it didn't work I just tell him to get his and we'll try again 2 morrow. the next night he tries to mess with me I don't want to I guess subconsciously I can't forget about the night before so nothing happns and he is all mad I am like my god you got yours last night If anyone should be pissed it should be me!!! Sometimes marriage is not all that when you have someone whose always thinking of one way and not considering you at my times. (my thoughts that is and how I feel)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel you he han know right being pissed.

Answer by louise2 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'm kinda on HIS side...you did say : we'll try tomorrow....and he might be down over not being allowed to "get you there"...prove he can do it....You blew him off, so he can't "regain" his good-lover-status.....some guys take that to heart.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yeah, I'm on his side too. You TOLD him to go for it. It's your own fault. Not to mention you're making HIM feel bad about it because you didn't get off, and now you've made it so that he can't even try again because you're pushing him away. That's just stupid. Give the guy a break. Either let him get you off, or do it yourself and stop blaming him for it.
    Anonymous

• what is dh mean?
    marcy2115

Answer by marcy2115 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2010