What turns you off?

Do you get turned off a bit when say you are ready to make some good loving and some how you so did not brush their teeth or did not put a little AXE on I mean he rarely forgets and when he doesn't forget omg it is so good but the moment I notice a little something omg that just turns me off completely even though he is not this way I could be stinking bad and he would still gomfor it I tell him he is gross. I don't care too much of him licking me or sucking on me unless they are my boobs but I hate that spit smell I don't know why I just do he says I am crazy but I really do hate the smell of spit...YUCK!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH smokes. So if he even treis to start something before he showers. He will not get any.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• farts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Nothing thus far, but if he belched or something, I'd be turned off, at least for a little while. It would pass quickly though, I'm sure.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I used to hate when my ex passed gas in the bedroom. So gross and such a turn off. Geez I dont miss that!
    Anonymous

• farting in bed and body odor
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Thank the Lord my hubby does not fart around me or do I! I just think it's gross.
    Anonymous

• Bad Breath
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• With me it's his attitude throughout the day. I hate when I'm in the mood and he is in a foul mood! That is such a turn off! My dh always smells sweet! Possibly our pheramones (sp) lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2010