I have this bump on my pelvis area... on my stretch mark...

At first I thought it may just be a pimple or something. But not its BRIGHT read... hurts if its touched or pushed on and really "bally" now.

Its not an in-grown hair because i dont grow hair where my stretch marks are for some odd reason lol.

anyone have this before on their stretch marks?? this particular stretch mark ( i have MANY!) is the biggest of them all and my skin on it is VERY thin.... you can totally see my veins through it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is like a pimple. It is a boil. They happen. You can leave it alone and eventually it will go away or you can try to drain it. Use a warm compress to see if it will come to a head.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Put a little toothpaste on it and just a dab put gauze over it and it will pop itself. the rest will drain into the gauze

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I had one of those when i was pregant with my son and tried popping it and guess what!? I have a huge ugly scar because of it and it didnt even show a sign of scarring after popping it.

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• boil..
    if popped & drained wrong (dont ask me the right way!) they will leave a round dark scar.. not too sexy. I get them on occasion.. ive got a few scars from them around my inner thigh. YUCK!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2010