Have you been to hell and back with your SO (and still mutually in love)?

Or have you had a picture perfect relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• We've been to hell and back for sure, never any cheating or anything like that, a different kind of problem, we have lived through it and are stronger for it, and very much in love.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Nope, I divorced the jerk
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say to Hell and back...but we had one big issue, we worked thru, and came out stronger than ever on the other side.

That was 4 yrs. ago, and we are closer than ever....it just get's better and better :)))))
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, definately hell and back...and yes it has made us stronger and closer, not perfect... we have our days!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'll let you know when ours is over! at the moment though we love each other more then ever.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• We've been through quite a bit...my divorce to my mentally ill, suicidal ex-husband... that was a treat. Then there was dealing with his bi-polar insane ex-wife who uses their son as a pawn. Then there was his father's Alzheimers, my mother's MS....his dad died soon after we married and my mom died almost 3 years ago. We also deal with his anger issues that he works very hard on and is doing great with....oh, and let's not forget our financial problems....its been an interesting 12 years, and yes, we are still in love and I feel very lucky.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes and we are still together and all is well for a few years now.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Been married 24 years.

Been to hell and back more than once.

Still very much in love (mutually) in love... We've been to that place in our relationship where we weren't. Our relationship suffered, and we suffered. We learned that being mutually in love, takes mutual dedication and work.. And as long as we are both willing to put in the effort to remain in love, we will do so.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• hell and back and hell and back and hell and back....but I still think he rocks. He is a pain in the patoot but I can't imagine being with anyone else

Answer by admckenzie at 8:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have put up with enough. Not cheating, that would have been the end, but other things. He has thankfully greatly matured over the years and all my hard work is paying off. We are still very much in love.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010