so.. when am i gonna see RESULTS!?

i just joined a gym, but i can only go twice a week. how long do you think it will take for me to see results? im eating healthy as well, but i want to see results FAST so it will give me some more motivation to work out! and maybe ill actually want to work out at home as well!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 80lbs in 6 months. That was yr ago...and I have maintained being a size 6. I can promise u this....it is much harfer to lose the weight, than it is to maintain it. I went to the gym twice a day, 7 dys a week to lose the weight. I only go 1x/5 dys a week, now. I think it would benefit u to go more if u can. It will help u stick with it bc u will see results. I am proud of u....change is hard!!! Goodluck!!!!
    jenparianos

Answer by jenparianos at 7:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• its going to take you a while to see results if you only work out two days a week. you need to work atleast 4-6 times a week, if you do that you will start to see results no later then 4 weeks.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• When I started working out at home I saw results in the first week, but I was working out everyday. It really depends on what you're doing, and how much you're putting into your workouts. The best thing you can to is find your "soulmate workout". Something that you love doing and will give 100% effort. If you don't like your workout you won't want to do it and when you do do it you won't give your all. Which means you're not going to burn as many calories. I would definitely recommend doing something at home in addition to your gym workouts so you will see the results you're looking for :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yeah...that's really not enough to see results anytime soon.
    Anonymous