how can i make labor kik in faster???

june613

Asked by june613 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honestly all that self-induction stuff only works if you're ready to go into labor anyway. So if you're not really ready, then you just get a painful false labor.

If you are ready anyway, you might speed things up by a few hours by walking or intercourse.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, there is no real way to induce labor, but you can help your cervix get ready by walking a lot, or having sex with your SO and letting him finish inside of you. Sperm is known to help thin the cervix.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Well when I was pregenet.I would take really long walks when having contractions to help.I was exersing and helping my pregenancy.But walking won't help every time.You just have to wait patentialy.When your baby is ready to come.it will come! :)
    KaraEmomma

Answer by KaraEmomma at 8:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• What is going on now~ you are in labor, working on labor?
    Are you having complications or anything?
    Past the due date?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010