i will be baby sitting a 7 yr old all summer! :)

What are some things i could do with him so he wont get bored

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My seven year old DD likes playing outside in dirt, swimming, catching bugs, climbing trees, picnics....and for inside...computers, Wii, coloring, reading, she likes to help me clean and is very good at folding. She LOVES card games such as uno and phase 10 and board games such as Life.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Well, my daughter is 7. She's into swimming, side walk chalk, bubbles, bike riding... umm.. one of her friends is a boy. He likes swimming, playing in the sprinkler, he's big into a their new compost bin and gardening, science experiments like mixing vinegar and baking soda, mentos and coke a cola.. simple ones like that. And bugs.. that's all I can think of right now. You could go to the library and find books about stuff that he's into then plan activities around them. And the card and board games the pp mentioned are good ideas.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2010