i get cramps in my legs when i wake up in the mornings. I also find myself waking up on my back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• eat bananas for the cramping it will help, I also find myself on my back and then freak out because I might have done something... lol but then she starts moving and I know she is ok!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• If you wake up on your back that just means that was comfortable for you at that moment. you wont hurt anything sleeping on your back. if you sleep on the left side it helps with digestion and circulation though is for the most part the reason why they say its better to lay on that side. lay however you are comfortable
    Anonymous

• Drink lots of water.if you get a charlie horse in your leg... try making your foot flat and moving it up and down slowly to stroke the muscle. it may be a bit painful to move it but it helps make it go away. and try to relax. i got them so bad for like 15 min at a time when i was pregnant id be sweating and crying.. ugh one time it was so bad you could see the huge dent in my leg where the muscle was tightened up... this works though.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My sister had the same thing and her doctor told her the baby was on some kind of nerve that made her get cramps on her legs that were so painful! Just how you described it

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• its a calcium deficiency...i have that...u should talk to your doc for reccomendations but its very common....it hurts so bad i say its worse than contractions...lol
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2010