How Can I Beleive?

I beleive in God and I want to.But I just don't understand how a man just popped into the sky and controls everything.I mean,I was raised to love and bleieve in God and I feel bad for questioning him but how is there proof other than the bible that there is a God?
And if you don't beleive in God,I don't want a responce form you saying there is no God.I know there is.I just don't know how to believe.

KaraEmomma

Asked by KaraEmomma at 7:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pray that you will be shown the way to believe in Him. read the bible talk with people in church groups if you want to , go to church as well. It will show you...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• He didnt just pop into the sky.. He always existed.... pray ask God to show you and by His Holy Spirit He will.. remember Christianity is a walk of "faith".
    Anonymous

• The best advice I can give is to turn to him, and ask him for his truth, and his wisdom. Then pick up his word and read it with new eyes. Do it when you feel the urge. Do not force yourself to read it if you are not ready. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• "you saying there is no God.I know there is.I just don't know how to believe."

This is a contradiction.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• His name is Yahweh and he enjoys it when people call him by it. :) Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I know what she meanssahmamax2.... i was like this before, i knew he was there but it was as of an evilness was making me think twice about it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Search for the truth in yourself first. That is the only way I can explain it. No one can choose that for you or make you believe. No church, person or book can make you believe
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• ,I don't want a responce form you saying there is no God.I know there is.I just don't know how to believe.

Aside from the obvious conradiction between saying you do believe but you don't know how...........Ask yourself this, Why do you want to believe?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Don't think about it too long or your head will pop off. lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Well, I don't believe in a god(s), but regardless of what you end up believing or not believing, questioning your faith is a good thing. It will get rid of your doubts and either free you from a religion that doesn't fit, or strengthen your faith. Try researching different religions and see if one feels more comfortable to you. Ask the questions that bother you, and see if you get any answers that feel right to you.
    Anonymous