DeJaVu?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7995544.stm

Kinda reminds me of the Clinton years. Roger Clinton sure was a thorn in Clintons side then.
I wonder if there were any jobs offered or pay offs to get the UK to release him and keep it quiet.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah or it kinda reminds me of Jeb Bush's brother...oh wait he was President wasn't he? I guess that would be more like if the Clintons were Republicans it would have been Roger who was President!
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 8:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Autumn, It's obvious you know nothing about Roger Clinton or his background. Sorry, but GWB didn't spend time in prison for dealing cocaine.

Jimmy Carter had a embarrassing brother as well. Remember "Billy Beer" ? LOL He wasn't criminal, but he certainly cashed in on his brother's presidency.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 8:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Is this just now being reported? The link took me to a page from April 2009.

So, the O bro is connected to a sex assault, carries forged/false documents, hmmm. It does make you wonder....
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• So, the O bro is connected to a sex assault, carries forged/false documents, hmmm. It does make you wonder....

Right because we all judge people on what there siblings do. Didn't Ted K's (the U. Bomber) bro actually turn in Ted ? Would you judge his brother on Ted's behavior? Why or why not?

Anonymous

• This is just like reading The National Enquirer. Wow, I am sure glad I signed on and read all the garbage about politicians. WHat is that phrase..."Ye who is without sin,cast the first stone" and the one about glass houses?
    I just wasted more precious time here....sigh.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• no just tell me how many peoples deathe are the bushes accountable for.
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• oh go to bed, mirit,
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anonymous