Anyone have a Bugaboo Frog stroller?

What are you thoughts on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't see paying that much for a stroller unless it takes care of the baby all day for me! lol why is it so much??
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I ended up getting one I got a awesome price on it my LO is due at the end of this month so I have only pushed it around the house and in the store but I like the height(my DH is tall so he really like the height of it also),weight, and it's sturdy braking system is nice,. Cons: thus far Don't expect a large basket for putting things in but honestly who needs all that extra stuff anyway, and it's a little difficult to put together either that or it was my DH being stubborn. But all in all I love it thus far. There is also A LOT of reviews online there is one on a website about a car jumping a curb and hitting the stroller and the LO came out unscathed even though the stroller was trashed.
    Anonymous

• It's expensive because one it is smooth, two it has great suspension, 3 you can take it to the beach with no problems of it getting stuck in the sand. I saw a woman with a Graco twin stroller in the mall once she looked like she was pushing a truck! She had such a hard time cutting corners and getting around in the mall. Poor lady. It's like the difference between driving a Mercedes and driving a Pinto!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2010