I never get any notifications??

How do you know when someone comments on your questions or after you post on someone else's question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• see the green tabs with while lettering on top click on the one that says answers and then you can click on my answers to see your comments or my questions to read the comments you got for your question, you don't get notifications.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• u do get notifications.....they come up and numbers in a little red box near the tab that says "activity"....
    its usually works and sometimes doesn't.....it a new thing so they are still working on it...
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• The activity notifications are for things like journals, chatterboxes, comments on your content (photos, journals etc), what your friends are doing and so on. Things that go on in tha main sections of CM.

if you want to track posts in groups then you need to look in the groups tabs under my posts or my replies. if you want to track your activity in the answers section then look under the answers tab for my questions or my answers. You won't be notified for activity in either of those sections.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2010