Whenever I post a question about expensive or glamorous things on here I either get no responses or rude responses...

Is anyone on this site well off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Really sunshine? Cry me a river! This isn't a poverty stricken country so save the sob story for someone else. If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby! cthu lighten up!
    Anonymous

• You're going to get a lot of people thinking you're a jerk because you're flaunting it when, no, most people on here are not all that well off. In fact, many are dealing with lay offs from their jobs, being unable to find jobs, and the like, and you're posting about frivolous crap when they're worried about feeding their kids. So no, you're not going to find a lot of sympathy because a lot of people are hard up for luck right now in this economy.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you're coming across as stuck up and it seems like you're just showing off.
    Anonymous

• I am pretty well off. You want to ask me something? Please feel free..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes, there are plenty. But most choose not to discuss it as it really isn't relative to being a mommy:)
    Anonymous

• Maybe the other "well off" mothers were also RAISED well and know that it's tacky to discuss money in a public forum.
    Anonymous

• I'm not well off, but I wouln't be rude to you unless you were acting like a brat. I would be happy for you and your glamourous things. Actually, please talk about new expensive shoes you bought and I will live vicariously through you!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• maybe it depends on how you are asking....like right now i think you sound like an ass. Like you are the only one who has "expensive glam things. Maybe you just need to tone down your ego a bit. You can simply ask..."how many coach purses do you own?" or "what is your fav brand of purse" instead of sounding like so ...you know..=)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Um okay I see tons of questions on here that are ridiculous and not having anything to do with being a mommy! Like for one getting f*ckd up the ass! smh

And for the people who "can't feed their kids?" C'mon on lady this is America and it's 2010. There is WIC, food stamps and unemployment for that. The recession is pretty much over. There are jobs out there. Maybe some are just afraid of change and don't want to switch careers.

OP
    Anonymous

• well what is your glammo question?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2010