Energy booster?

I'm six months along with #2 and I have zero energy. I mean, to the point that it's hard to get out of bed, it's hard to stay awake in class and I'm getting grouchy constantly because of it.

What do you do to boost your energy? I'm already taking my prenatals, my iron level is good, I eat well (I've always been a healthy eater) and I try to get myself 8 hours of sleep at night, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I'm a full time student, I have a 3 year old and I've been sleeping like crap for the past couple months. I just need something that will boost my energy, and I'm out of ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some folks feel a little boost with a B-12 vitamin. They're supposed to help pregnancy nausea a bit too (though I hope at 6 months, that's not still hanging around).
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Vitamin B, Vit D3, and protein. Never use energy pills or drinks when pregnant or nursing.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 8:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2010