Does your husband ask you about your day or how specifc things went?

My husband never ask me. Its starting to upset me. I had a Zumba fitness class tongiht that I was excited about. When I got home he didn't ask me how it went or anything. Just continued watching tv.

Is my husband the only one who never ask? I"m tempted to do something crazy like leave state and see if he'd notice so long as dinner was on the table by 5.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 9:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL..I'm sure he'd notice if you left the state.But I know what you mean...men are like that sometimes.Instead of waiting for him to ask how your day went, try going in the living room,turn the boob tube off and start going on and on excitedly about your day. And ask him about his too. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't, but it will get his attention. If not, the next day, try it in the nude..if that doesnt work cut the cord to the tv or remove the remote batteries,start doing the moves you learned in your fitness class right in front of him...try doing it naked.Something about naked and men go hand in hand for instant attention,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• My husband always asks. Even when I get home from work or school he asks. Did you guys have a fight or something? Try to start asking him, how his day/ work was and maybe that will get him to start asking about yours too.
    Anonymous

• lol No your husband is not the only one -- I just tell him ask me ask me I am dying to tell you. It is a man thing. They only think about them selves. lol
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Aww :( maybe you should tell him.. Do you ask him about his day?
    My DH usually calls during the day to see how my day is going (i think this helps him prepare if im not in a good mood! lol)
    He usually doesnt ask about details or anything just a quick Are you having a good day? Hows your day been? But I always ask him the same thing especially if i know he is really stressed at work.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Mine always asks how my day was. And if I had something specific he will ask about it.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I think I'm going with the Nakes idea.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Mine always asks too, and if he doesn't and I'm excited to share I just say, "When there is a commercial I have something funny to tell you." He doesn't wait for a commercial, he usually turns off the tv and says, "well, let's hear it". :)
    teamplayer

Answer by teamplayer at 9:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No, he never asks in almost 12 years of marriage. He's not much of a talker in general. I'll still tell him all about my day, without being asked.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Yes. We both work ft and when we come home, we usually have a lot to talk about concerning work. He probably doesn't even realize he's being insensitive. Just mention to him that it bothers you and see if he starts asking.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010