What is up with me? Any advice?

Okay so my husband and I have have had unprotected sex a couple of times.... We aren't really trying for a baby but if it happens then it happens...I have been on 2 narcotic pain medicines (only taken when needed as prescribed for gal stones and migraines)... Well my last period was April 12th and I have taken tests but they have all been negative... Well I have been under stress my son has been really sick and in and out of hospitals... But any way why am I not having a period..... I have been sleepy lately like sleeping a lot but that is the only thing different... I don't have any prego symptoms except a missed period and fatigue but if i am why am I getting negative tests? I dunno what is going on any advice or opinions? (not mean opinions).... I dunno what to do I am worried something might be wrong... I did however refrain from taking meds until I know for sure.. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It's probably just because of the stress. That screws me up.
    Anonymous

• If the urine test is coming back negative I would wait until your next period is due and see if you miss it. If you still don't have one ask your doctor for a blood test.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Narcotics aren't needed for gall stones or migraines, they can be dangerous and addictive. There are other ways of dealing with stress, pain and migraines.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• They are what my doctor prescribed me and I only take them when nothing else works and I am in serious pain and feel like I am dying... I am not a junkie and I do not take them for every little pain... They are taken for their intended purpose to relieve pain!
    Anonymous

• I would say GO TO A DOCTOR!!! With Ds#2 I was highly stressed and I know it could cause me to miss my period sometimes. I took the tests and they came back NEGITIVE. After 2 months and 2 missed periods and the "blah" feelings I had I went to my doc and he confirmed I was pregnant. Hellooooo SURPRISE!

Anonymous