Do you think Facebook and MySpace are becoming nothing but trouble??

Everyday I hear a new story and not a good one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i9 have grown bored with both. i have an account with both and i check them every once in a while my facebook more than my myspace. but i duno about being trouble. i jsut think the people who use it dont think b4 they do stuff like posting incriminating pics. and i think kids should not be allowed to have them.
    Anonymous

• I'm on Facebook, I hated myspace because I kept getting weird people trying to be my friend.
    It only causes problems for troublemakers.
    Anonymous

• I'm on both and I haven't had any problems at all. I like weird people and I aspire to one myself some day. LOL
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• FB isn't causing trouble for me. I suppose it might be easier for people who want trouble to find it. For me, it's all fun and games. Literally. I need to check my FarmVille farm.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• every day when i go to my myspace i see the same person posting about their relationship problems. well part of your problem is that you make it public knowledge! and this is someone i have not talked to in 3 yrs and i know about her relationship problems.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I'm getting tired of the issues between Zynga and FB. I like the games but it's getting really hard to play them. Otherwise, I don't have any problems. I have a MySpace page but very rarely check it. I have a buttload of "friends" due to my hubby taking over Vampire Wars. Out of the 1000+ people on my profile, I actually know around 50. But it's cool.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i was a FB junkie and a virus was sent to me by a friend unintentionally then it automatically was sent to my friends it pissed me off so bad i deleted my account. i miss it though :(
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i had FB but deleted it because there are too many lil kids on there, doing weird stuff. Its just a waste of time! Nothing important to do there.
    Anonymous

• Nope... I keep my FB to actually keep in contact with my actual friends and family. If I notice someone with drama I either delete them or 'hide' them.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Personally I've had no problems with facebook or anything like that. I would think the only people having problems with it are younger kids and teenagers who use it to create drama and all that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2010