Anonymity honored here (TMI!!!)

does anyone's husbands like to have their butthole licked and rubbed? do you do it for them? what else is an extreme that you've done or would be willing to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Um no. I'd be a tad worried.
    Anonymous

• Yes, he does and it's not that weird, really. It's actually a major pleasure spot for men because just a little ways in is the prostate which is a REALLY major pleasure spot for men. It's like the male g-spot. My husband loves to have his played with because he knows his prostate is there and knows that it feels good. I oblige a lot of the time, so long as he's taken a shower before.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have had my finger in his anus. It's a hot spot for alot of guys, and unless if really freaks you out, give it a try.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i couldnt even if he asked it grosses me out......not that someo one who does is gross ..i just cringe at the thought of poop.
    Anonymous

• this is the original poster...I do it, I know that it's a hot spot. I make him shower beforehand...and it's a serious once in a blue moon kind of thing, lol I hate the thought of poop!!!! eeeewwwww! lol but oh dear god does he love it
    Anonymous

• mmmmm....No, and if he asked me to I would say no to that as well. If licking a chocolate starfish is your thing, then go for it sweety.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• That's utterly disgusting!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO! My current one, HELL NO! If I even suggest doing anything to his rear hole he gives me a snarl and a dirty look,lol.
    Now, my ex...that man loved anal massage. I even bought him anal ease, the anal beads and the butt plug! hahahaha...he liked it but I didn't ,lol. Go figure. No one was coming NEAR my exit my friend,lol.
    p.s....but NEVER did I or would I come close to that thing with my mouth let alone my tongue...just wanted to put that here for the record,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No he doesnt... I know this because everytime I try he RUNS into the bathroom, locks the door and screams, "STOP DAMMIT!!"

I just try to put my finger in there, not lick it. He's done that to me and to be honest, I lost a little respect for him afterwards. I mean you do know what comes out of there, DONT YOU????
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Is this the poster that is complaining about her sex questions getting deleted? This diffently fits for TMI!! LOL!

No, thank god my husband doesn't ask for it. He might like it, but I'm glad he hasn't asked for or said something. I would be willing to test the fingur and I do sometimes, but mostly in a "hi, how was your afternoon?" type of gesture, not really sexual.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to lick it. I'm far form prude, but I draw the line at trusting my husband to shower and wipe correctly!
    Anonymous