i need some advice bad

so i have dark brown hair and i get blonde highlites but i cant afford them right now and my roots are showing...so i went and bought some blonde hair dye and it turned my hair orange...what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Wear green eye shadow and act really bored... you'll fit right in.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 9:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• you didnt let it develope long enough. i would either dye over it a darker color. or get some bleach and strip it and start from scratch.....is it your whole head or just "highlights"?
    Anonymous

• I haven't ever colored my hair, but I guess if that happened to me I would go and buy some dark brown dye and dye it all dark brown.
    Anonymous

• Nothing. You have to have it professionally "fixed." Hair color alone cannot lift that much. You need hair bleach. They will color your roots back to match the dark color on the ends and re highlight the roots.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Or if you want a cheap fix you can color it all dark. But say bye bye to those highlights that way.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I would go back and dye your hair darker. The highlights will look more red and not orange, plus your roots won't show as much.
    MsYoung655

Answer by MsYoung655 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010