Christians... Please be honest...

Would it upset or bother you to find out a Voodoo Priestess was preforming blessings for you?

What about a Fundamental Satanist, would you be bothered?

Why or Why Not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• IDK what a fundamental satanist is. Nor do I understand what performing blessings for you entails....
    Anonymous

• IDK what a fundamental satanist is

A theistic satanist, one who believes in Satan as a god and worships him. Unlike a Levayan Satanist who doens't believe in satan or god and uses the term as opposition to theism
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Honestly no- I only receive blessings from Yahweh and have only to fear him. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I used to be a satanist and the only thing you have to fear from them is violence. They have no magic, they cannot do anything to harm you at all besides physically if they choose to go that route. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• And their master is nothing against Yahweh. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Nope. Its hard to be bothered by things I don't believe in.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No, why would I be? They can't do anything either way.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• So you all believe in a Devil, believe these people are working for or with him... Yet, you have no fear that their work with the Devil could harm the things and people you love most just to get to you? Interesting!
    Anonymous

• no, it wouldn't bother me. anymore than my praying for someone who doesn't believe as i do would bother some of them.
    i personally hold no truth to voodoo or magic (however you want to spell it), etc., so it would be in vain for them to 'bless' me..if it makes them feel good, then go for it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• So none of you would be botherd if I were a satanist and prayed to him that you all change your views and see things "my" way. Which in case of the traditional satanist is that God is an evil manipulator out to dominate man and make them his slaves and Satan is the liberator of mankind.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010