Veet..Nair.. all that stuff???

QQ... to the moms who have used Nair/Veet or something like it. If I plan to use it on my legs and hands (knuckles)... When I step in the shower to rinse it all off... once its all off can I use my soap (dove) and my body wash (dove also)... or do I need to just rinse and get out?

I need to take a shower... do I do that before hand? Clean everything, dry off and then put the Nair/Veet on? Can I put it on wet skin?

Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Put it on, let it sit for the amount of time. Then get in and rinse it all off. Finally, take a normal shower.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Put it on, let it sit for the amount of time. Then get in and rinse it all off. Finally, take a normal shower

I agree, do it this way because that stuff has a strong smell so if you do it afterwards you'll smell weird
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i didn't even leave it on for the recommended time and it burned like HELL!!!! I rinsed it off immediately but it ate HOLES in my skin. I do have skin allergies but this was ridiculous- And i used sensitive too! I just went and bought a wax pot. well worth it...
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Some people can't take it.

I usually can, but, last week, I had issues with it. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010