Nicknames for Mikynli

Can you think of anything nicknames for the name Mikynli? We are planning on calling her Mikki, but I'm curious to what other people might end up calling her just from the natural nicknames that come from names, if that makes sense. Also, which spelling do you think looks better

Mikynli
Mckinli
Makynli

I really want it to end in an "i".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i would think kynli would be cute.
    or mick or mickey ..

it's a cute name and i like the spelling too.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• nilly
    micky

All depends on how to pronouce the original name... I have no clue how to say it... most likely neither will teachers, etc =(
    Anonymous

• micki was my fist thought. depending on the spelling you could say nikki...nily...lele...mimi....my sons name is Jeremiah. we sometimes call him jeremy. but he cant say his name yet so we have adapted to mia...because that is what he calls himself. i also some time call him my mimi miah. or just plain mimi. and i like the first spelling the second looks too masculine and the third is a totaly diff name...(by pronunciation)
    Anonymous

• Do you say it Micky-nilly?? What is the name??
    Anonymous

• It is like McKinley, I imagine.

Kin, Kinley...stuff like that. I doubt Mikki will catch on.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Oh in that case... a nick name might be Lee... hard to tell what people will shorten it to... but if no one can say it in the first place it doesn't matter what you shorten it to.

Anonymous

• From a teacher's standpoint... I had to read it a few times before I could figure out what you were going for. A lot of people will get it wrong, please know that.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• To bad the poor kid will NEVER get any of that cute kid stuff with their name on it =( I know I was one of those kids & it was a huge bummer!

Anonymous

• I'm sorry...but wth name is that? I can't read it. Give a kid a name like that and they're gonna have problems all their life. I can't even tell if it's a boy or girl name. Whatever it's supposed to be, find a normal spelling.
    Anonymous

Now days you can order things custom with your child's name on it. We got our daughter a music box and a growth chart with her name on it, so don't worry about not getting any of "cute kid stuff with their name on it" :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010