Why does she do that?

For some reason my 12 year old daughter is always so determined so stay up all night.I don't know why and neither does she.She just always wants to stay up.I don't care.But she's like "Can I try and stay up all night?" It's kinda funny.Cuz she'll just lay there in bed and text until she finally falls asleep.WHy do you think she always wants to stay up?

KaraEmomma

Asked by KaraEmomma at 10:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• maybe she wants to see what it is like.

I remember being about that age and trying my best to stay awake, now i just want to go to sleep! LOL
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 10:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i remember at that age i did too. it was so boring. i just didnt feel like sleeping.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• oh my cousins and i tried to see how long we could stay awake. i think we made it 26 hours. lol. i think its something with the age.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i was the same. especially during the summer. i would almost always get my hours backwards. i duno it was fun staying up all night. video games or up with friends. i duno why either but i did it alot alot.
    Anonymous

• My friend and I tried to stay awake to see the sunrise. We also wanted to watch the horror movies on cable, but ended up running to her room when we felt afraid. And dared the other to go turn off the tv. Which meant we had to run back through the hallway, to the livingroom and back again in the dark.
    So much fun! We just made each other scared.
    My daughter likes to stay up late at night too. She is on the computer and I just let her because I am walking in on her from time to time and she never tries to hide things, so I figure one day she will go to sleep early.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• But on school nights I take her d link and she is off the computer at 9:30.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2010