Getting to know you...

Sometimes when I come on here and read answers from other moms, I notice that there are a few that I see quite a lot. It's really interesting because by their answers to questions I might run into, I feel like there's a tiny bit I know about them. You ever feel that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I totally feel that way and I wonder if people have ideas about me too. Sometimes I read someone's answers a lot and think "Oh so-and-so seems like she is cool/funny/bossy. etc" and I just wonder what they are really like. Do they come across in a way that is close to accurate or is it just how I interpret things?
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 11:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• lol That's what I do! Because I know that there have been times that I answered a question without thinking enough or when I was in a bad mood. But there are also the times that I learn a lot about the things they believe about parenting i.e. BF vs formula, spanking/not, school ideals, etc. Those I just kind of assume they're answering accurately. But if they're being mean or even super super nice, I *try* not to assume that that's the way they always act.
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2010