Scary movies....

What are some of your favorites? I love them. Alot of them are cheesy but i still like them. I am really big fan of ture crime movies. I have watched about Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Berkowist (sp?), the green river killer. Anyhow i also watch hunting, slashers, sci fi thrillers.
All the Aliens, Predator, the Grudge, Texas Chain Saw Massacre, all the Saws etc.
List some more that are worth watching

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I will not watch horror movies!
    Anonymous

• I like thrillers but horror and gore is not my thing. As a young teen/adult I was into it but not anymore.
    Anonymous

• My recent favorite is shutter island, but its not really "scary"-but some think so.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i LOVE shutter island!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• You must be from WA, no? I love reading about serial killers. Im also a fan of Dean Koontz & thomas Harris books (Silence of the Lamb, ect.) For movies.....i have a bad memory.....but I love Rob Zombie movies (House of 1,000 Corpses, Devil's Rejects, & Halloween.)
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 11:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am from TX , haha but i read Ann Rule alot. I think she is from or has been in Seatlle. Do you know who she is? She is a true crime author. She knew Ted Bundy in real life. She talks about it in her Ted Bundy book.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Re-Cycle very scarey, perfect movie for mom's- it has a twisted ending
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I used to love being scared to death by the horror movies that came out back in the 80's, but now they make me laugh.
    Today, I like Wrong Turn, Carriers, The Cave (1&2), The Ruins, Rest Stop, and The Shining (original). I'm not much into zombie movies or movies about Satan & God, but I'll watch a new one just to see if it catches my interest.

For those of you who like Shutter Island......do NOT read the book. You will be so disappointed by the book's ending that you will literally throw it against the wall. This is one instance where the movie is actually better than the book!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2010