Is this a fair move?

My husband and I love to wrestle each other, and its often gets very competitive! Anyways, he is alot bigger and stronger than me so he usually can take me down very easily, so just one time I want to take him down!

So is it THAT bad to give him a LIGHT slap in the balls to win the match?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• That's terrible. :[
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• No I do that to my husband all the time, lol...Yea he gets mad but he also gets over it too, lol....
    Anonymous

• yes...I wouldnt. Might piss him off. It might be fun to take a self-defense class w/out him knowing....it would catch him off guard...and he wouldnt suspect.
    jenparianos

Answer by jenparianos at 11:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• LOL, I have actually done that before. I hate that it is so easy for him to pin me down! I actually one time gave him a karate kick (I took a karate class once when I was about 7) and I accidently kicked him in the jaw. I loosened a tooth (I felt sooo bad), but now I just try to tickle him. There is a spot, that if I can get to,turns him into a bowl of pudding. Lol, I love wrestling with him but he is definitely a million times stronger than me so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• so true...and we can be sneaky. ;0)
    jenparianos

Answer by jenparianos at 8:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2010