Is my realationship over?

My husband spends alot of time on facebook and has conversations with women for hours and sends emails back aand forth. I ask him to spend some quality time with me but he never has time. I no longer get a hug or a kiss unless I ask for it. I'm I wasting my time in this realationship should I get out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• yep or he needs a drastict change because it's supper rude and disrespectfull and wasted energy that should be invested in you and the kids i was in the same boat ... ive been away for a week me and the kids r soooo much more happier
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• talk with your dh & yall can either A- go to marriage counseling and work on your marriage or B- leave him. he is a married man and his family should be his top priority... not hookers on FB.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• are these convos innocent? you should read them! actually even if they are innocent i dont agree with it, my hubby would never do that, girl accquiantaces (sp) are one thing but girl friends are another, i would hate that, i would either 1 get a facebook and do the same thing and see how he likes it or 2 make him show it to you so you can see whats really going one, guys dont just "chat" for hours with another woman... think about it
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2010