Miscarriage(TMI)

ok i started miscarring on monday really bad cramps they hurt so bad a passing tissue and bleeding, went away until tuesday evening the same thing then just real light bleeding and now tonight the same thing
i have been taking tylenol for the pain it doesnt help much
how long does it take to have a miscarriage and when should i go to the hospital
my first miscarriage was real fast i was 9weeks this time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you should go right away because depending on how far along you were there may be too much tissue to pass w/o going into labor or having a dnc
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• i was 9 weeks
    Anonymous

• and im pretty sure i have already passed the baby and i was having light bleeding like a period and tonight its really red and i passed a little bit more tissue
    Anonymous

• you're gonna want to get a US just to make sure. 9 weeks isn't far but the fetus would have been at least 3 inches long
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• yea i know i passed it im just wondering why im still going i seen it it looked just like a baby white and it was shaped like a baby:(
    Anonymous

• A nine week gestational baby isn't 3 inches long lmao!! i don't know much about miscarriages but I know that that piece of information is absolutely wrong. ((hugs))
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 11:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• From webmd

Week 9
    Baby: The embryo measures about 0.9 inches to 1.2 inches from crown to rump, or the size of a strawberry.
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 12:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• So you're wondering why you're still having bleeding even though you've already passed the baby? There's more tissue and blood to pass. I had a m/c at 6w and basically it was like an extra heavy, crampy, clotty period. I still bled for 5 days or so. Honestly if it's not too heavy (soaking a pad in an hour) I'd give it 5 - 7 days. If you're still bleeding after that I'd be seen and have an u/s.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• thank you everyone and sry for ur losses
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Keep an eye on your bleeding. As long as you're not going through more than one pad an hour, bleeding is good. Keep your activity light; even though you're not holding it in your arms, you did just have a baby. Nothing in your vagina until you go five days without any bleeing. Keep an eye on your temperature; anything that gets up over 100 you should be checked out; that's a sure sign of infection.

When I m/c in April I was put on bed rest for a day, then to take it easy for a week. I passed a pretty good sized clot and I spent a lot of time cramping for the first couple days.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 8:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2010