Do you think since the suggestions for the deepwater horizon oil leak are so vast in number that some other form of ideas should be offered via alternate fortune 500 sites.?

If their are other fortune 500 sites on the web what are they? I've offered 5 suggestions so far, and one is actually named by Barak Obama on his briefings to the media. Not that it's only me who thought it, but it could be considered. Don't think you can't contribute, and the site that is taking suggestions is www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Huh????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am sure most of us need a bit more background on this question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yeah, sorry, I read it twice and don't really understand what response you want.
    I think many people have suggestions but Obama isn't taking suggestions. the oil companies have offerred help because it;s what they do but Obama doesn't want their help. There is a way to take the oil from the ocean and seperate it from the water and it can even be reused but it was developed in Saudi Arabia so Obama doesn't want to use it. Go figure. I say if it has worked, try it. Obama says let me ask my movie friend. Whatever.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Russia has even offered help but it fell on deaf ears, just like everything else. Sorry, Obama wanted to do this on his own so now we shall all be reaping what he has sown.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Shouldn't we be criticizing BP....it IS their responsibility, not our government. BP=British Petroleum. BRITISH. Get the big guys from Britain (England, ya know ) over here to work on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anon, BP IS doing all they can, or all they are allowed to do anyway. Check out just what they are doing.

http://www.bp.com/bodycopyarticle.do?categoryId=1&contentId=7052055&nicam=USCSBaselineCrisis&nisrc=Google&nigrp=Non_Branded_Crisis_Management-_General&niadv=General&nipkw=oil_spill
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010