Embarrsed son to death :(

Earlier this evening I was with my 17 y/o son at the grocery store about to checkout, he was standing next to me and I went to grab my purse from the cart and it accidentally swung right in my son's privates not really hard, but It caused him to go to his knees to catch his breathe.

I apologizes immediately and felt terrible, but my son look like he was so embarrassed and said he didn't want to talk about it.

Did I scar my son forever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• HaHa, I'm sure you didn't... But you'll most likely not be his fav person for a while!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• LOL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• LOL - I can't help but laugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• OMG! That is so funny I think he will be alright next time be careful. or he just might stand on the other side...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• He will be fine Hun just be carefull
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• rolling on floor yes you did........ he will FOREVER remember it!

But really after 17 yrs are you going to tell us he NEVER embarrassed the hell out of you????   consider it unintentional paybacks!

Anonymous

• I don't see it as embarrassing so much as painful, but 17 year old boys are funny.

He will get over it. Get him a scooby doo Ice pack and some icecream :)
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• How many places are you going to post this??
    And this sounds awfully close to the "my daughter hit my son in the privates with a basketball and I though it was funny....am I a bad mom?" post from a week or so ago.
    Anonymous

• I have 4 sons. You did not embarass him. Being hit in the family jewels is not something that stays with a teen boy for long and no one in public is going to laugh about it or hold on to it in their minds. What you DID do was hurt him and there was no NEED to discuss it after the fact. These things happen. Any parent who LAUGHS about it is a nasty person who should not HAVE kids. It's nothing to laugh about. If you laughed then your son may have been embarrassed about THAT....about people seeing his mother for the psycho she is.
    Anonymous