Did/Do you use a Moby Wrap?

My dd is almost five months old. The bjorn hurts my back. Lately I have been considering spending the money on a Moby wrap. The think is below if you don't know what I am talking about. I have heard several mom's say it alleviates the back pain(LO weighs 17lbs 20z). Also I have heard mom's say they can nurse with this on. How? Should I buy it or not?

http://mbeans.com/images/items/slings-wraps/main/MOBY-WRAP-chocolate-MW-31.jpg

Aubreys_Mom_10

Asked by Aubreys_Mom_10 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My (not-so) litte 6 month old girl is 18.5 lbs. & we've been using the Moby her whole life now. I LOVE it & so does her father!!! Absolutely recommend it - also great, 'cause it's so versatile. Awesome buy.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I love my Moby! My daughter is almost 2 and we still use it for long outings like the zoo. It is the most comfortable out of all my carriers. Not to mention you can wear it so many ways, so if one way starts to feel bad, you can switch it up and carry the child another way !
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 12:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• The bjorn sucks.

I like the moby a lot, but it needs adjusting because it is stretchy after about 15 lbs. Not an issue, but a non stretchy fabric wrap or mei tai or ring sling is better for older babies.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'd look at a non-stretchy wrap or mei tai for that age. If you've got the money you might invest in a soft structured carrier for ultimate comfort.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 3:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2010