Am I weird because I hate Facebook?

I hated Facebook. I joined after I kept geting invitations and people kept telling me how great it was. I was excited at first. I put up pictures and got in touch with alot of old friends. I was so happy to hear how they were all doing but then after that I just found it plain old annoying. I could care less what someone if making for dinner, or what their every little thought is. I get enough from my kids. It was such a waste of my time. Am I the only one? It seems like it...

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do not love it myself...
    Anonymous

• im the same way. i dont care either what my friends are doing. i dont ever put a status update cuz i dont want them talking to me on there.plus its so weird and confusing to use
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I have no interest in Facebook or any other site similar to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I can also see how it can break up marriages. I had decided that I would only accept female friends or family members. But I got alot of invites from just random guys or guys I grew up with. I always ignored them but I know that my dh would not of liked the idea of me chatting with an old boyfriend etc. So many women on there have really sexy conversations with men you know are not their husbands. I don't know, maybe I am too old fashioned or something, but that is just too way out there for me.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• uhh yaa!!! facebook is awesome!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I hate it too, but it makes it so easy to keep up with family and friends. I only have family and very close friends on mine. Some people have strangers and people they hardly talk to on theirsI find that strange.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 2:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2010