• In the Spotlight:

Would you say something to the landlord of your aparments if

you saw someone hand the Mexico Flag on there door that covers the whole door. I am only asking because I have several neighbors that have been talking about how it is not right to hand that at apartments and if they want to hang it then they need to look for a house. The ones talking are all different races(white, black, Mexican, etc)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would say to get a petition started and get signatures and then present it to the land lord.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• I don't mind door decorations. Put up a wreath or something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• why? doe4s it really matter? they are proud of what they are or where they are from. no big deal.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• If it was an American one you wouldn't mind,would you? I'm so sick of these flag controversies! We all came from different countries;we have the right to have more pride than just that for the USA!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I was going to say the same thing butterfly. I doubt it'd be much of a contraversy if it was the american flag. Or hell, even if it was the irish flag or the italian flag. I think there's just a HUGE backlash against anything or anyone mexican these days. So sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It's covering the FULL door I think it's TRASHY, doesn't matter WHAT flag it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010