Working From home?????

Does anyone do any sort of work from home job? OTHER than child care? I babysat a puppy during the school year in my home, but the mom is a teacher and out for the summer. I was making $20/day doing it too!!

I have a couple of things that I do online, but am looking for a couple other things to help out to supplement our income. ESPECIALLY with new baby coming!

Does anyone have any experience? GOOD experience? Experience that REALLY pays? And something that does NOT cost to get started? I don't want to sell anything, been there, done that. I have also sold on ebay and have run out of things to sell!!

So... Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• well ther are tons of places hiring right now for at home parents. if you need help email me..i have tons of companies on my job list. i am a consultant for a work at home site and i help moms everyday find jobs..good luck
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Check out my Blog, I list all ideas and opportunities that I come across out there:

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• There are a ton of options, what kind of job are you looking for? If you want something that's free, and doesn't require you to sell anything, go to Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Hello,

I work from home, its an at home business not a job but I love it. I don't sell, do parties or do inventory. I just setup accounts for a heath and wellness company. I would love to get you more information if you are interested, you can visit my site listed below.

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 2:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I work for Mia Bella Candles! I'm a distributor! I think there the best candles and home business, plus we have beauty and bath products!
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 8:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2011