Need Prayers and Words of Encouragement

Hi, 3 wks ago I fell down the steps, & was told I had a really bad sprain. 8 wks later my foot swells & feels worse so I went to another hospital they confirmed I had a broken foot & a torn ligimate. Today I just had surgery, I have 2 girls to take care ages 2 yrs and 6 mos, my hubby works in another state, he comes home only on weekends, & cannot take anymore days off. (Continued)

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• (continued) We are in a finacial bind, so I planned to work this fall, but the doctor told me that I wouldnt be able to work for 6 mos to a year. I am going to school full time, online, & I just dont know what else to do. Also I dont have help from anyone & I am trying my best to hold it all together for my family but all I wanna do is cry. I am open to suggestions. thanks
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2010

• Continue being strong okay. It will get better... Life has a way of working out if you just give it time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I can imagine how scared you must feel right now. You are in my prayers.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Many Prayers to you, I hope things get better soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• t all I wanna do is cry. -- It's okay to cry sweetie, very okay.
    Now you need a plan - meals ( do a big cook on the weekend when DH is home and freeze up - chicken in white wine casserole, spag bol, a chicken soup, beef stroganoff, pie filling, shepherds pie...) Get DH to take you to the $2 store & buy up on very cheap craft stuff for gluing, sticking, colouring, making for 2 yr old. Go through the wardrobe and choose 3 or 4 easy to wash & wear outfits for each kid & put everything else away - you will get overwhelmed if there are too many choices. Keep studying & think of this as enforced study time -do you go to church? -is there a family who you are close to who can help out at all, or a neighbours daughter who would hep babysit - even an extra pair of hands on a Wednesday evening might help (midway thru week) Get used to the idea that a good wash is as good as a full bath for 6 mth old.... I wish I could help somehow
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2010