work at home jobs

I looking to work from home. Where can I find a legitmate work from home job?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 11:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. It's not a job, it's a business. I love what I do! I am a stay at home Mom to my almost 3 year old son and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• there are tons.. never pay to start a job unless you want to be a rep, in which you'll pay for starter kits. other than that if you pay your getting a business that you must promote to get money.. i have a list of tons of places hiring for at home jobs. i am a consultant for a work at home site so if you need help email me and ill get you free work. good luck in your search
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Hello! I'm in direct sales with Gold Canyon. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but GC could be a fit for you. I'll PM you. Have a great day! ;-) Kim
    justkima

Answer by justkima at 8:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Check out my Blog, I list all ideas and opportunities that I come across out there:

Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• There are a ton of options, what kind of job are you looking for? If you want something that's free, and doesn't require you to sell anything, go to Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I work for Mia Bella Candles! I'm a distributor! I think there the best candles and home business, plus we have beauty and bath products!
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Hi.. I am with Ardyss International and I love it! I am a mom of two and work from home. I use to be a cosmetic executive now I have my own business. Ardyss offers plenty of training, benefits, bonuses, car allowance, website unlimited resources oh yeah and a great products. Check out www.drop3sizesin10minutes.
    Also, just incase the opportunity video does not upload check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hupT2KPU1Eg
    Let me know what you think. This has truly changed my life! Have a great and fab day!
    Debonette

Answer by Debonette at 6:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I work with Dynamic Income Solutions. Visit our website at http://www.Dynamicincomesolutions.com mention Danielle Shellhorn
    If your interested email me directly I will send you more on what we do. DShellhorn4solutions@gmail.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2010