My baby is turning 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son is an only child and he is turning 3 Monday. Where did the time go? We haven't had diapers for a year, bottles for 2 years, and no sippy cups for 6 months. He is so big. He has his own personality and opinions and loves to voice them. He is always telling me he is a big boy.

He is getting a "big boy bike" , because he has outgrown his tricycle. I am glad he is turning into his own little person, but I miss the little baby that relied on me for everything. I don't know what I will do when he starts school, turns 13, gets a girlfriend, turns 16, or graduates. I don't even want to think about those things. I am not ready for him to not need me.

Do you ladies ever feel this way? How old are your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• My son turns 2 on the 6th. Im excited, but i still think about how fast it's gone by too. Although some days it feels a lot longer than 2 years lol. But I've loved every second of it :)
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Time does fly by way too fast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• And that is why I will be having kids every 2 years in the next 10 years, til I hit 40. I already have 2, so I hope after the 7th one I will feel done.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My son turns two on 6/5 which is sat.. I feel the same way man times flies. His daddy always says he is not a baby anymore,, but i want him to stay as my baby forever
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 10:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010