Could I be? Or is it people freaking me out, lol..?

I had a somewhat normal cycle this month (more clotting then normal, TMI). Since I have been off of my cycle I have been feeling extremely sick at my stomach with a few cramps in the upper stomach, my back has been killing me, it takes everything I have to get out of bed in the am, and my breasts have somewhat gotten a little bigger. I took like four hpt b4 my period and they were neg. Is it true that there is a possibility that pregnancy can still occur? Why did I have to be female, there are way to many things to keep our bodies stressing, lol....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Health

• okay I took 2 pregnancy tests in one day...one said no ...one said yes...The digital one...EPT!! go buy one of those and see if you are..GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2010