Where do I go from here?

There is this guy that I like a lot and had the opportunity with a long time ago but told him that he was too young & I thought he just wanted to use me to get some. We have known each other since we were younger. Well, he just got out of a relationship with his baby momma, they have been having problems for a while. Last night we spent some time together & I melted for him. I did like him in the past, I always have had an attraction for him. When we talked last night, he told me that he's always had an attraction for me since he was young (he's always flirted with me when he wasn't with someone) We both got into relationships after I turned him down, now we are both single, me longer than him. I just don't know where to go from here. Guys usually show interest only if I keep in touch & then go away if I stop. I'm afraid it will happen with him, I like him a lot. Should I let him pursue me mostly to see if he really likes me ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Go for it! If you don't, you'll always wonder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i agree with the above poster go for it who knows maybe hes the one u are suppose to spend the rest of ur life with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Go for it, but let him pursue YOU. Keep him engaged and interested, but slightly at bay so that you don't seem like you're not a challenge to him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:11 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• give him some time to get over the feelings for his baby mama. you dont want to be the rebound chick.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2010