You know how people say " I was a man born in a womans body.. "

Do you ever wonder it yourself? Or am I just bi-sexual or something? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Closest I've gotten to that is wishing i was born with a penis so I wouldn't have to deal with Aunt Flo., and that only occurs when Aunt Flo is visiting and giving a particularly hellish time.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am bi, but I am a woman born into a woman's body. Sexual orientation and gender confusion are 2 different issues for the most part although they do tend to over lap. You know deep inside what is going on with you. Try doing some research and above all else don't let anyone let you feel bad for who you are inside.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I think we have a mom on cafemom that does feel like a man trapped in a woman's body though. If you PM me I could direct you to her page. ( I say "her" because this is cafemom and even though she is living as a he she hasn't commited to any surgery or hormones that I last recall)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have never wondered, but being bi isn't the same as a transgender.

Answer by older at 8:49 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• As older said, sexual orientation is not the same as gender identity issues. I am both bisexual and transgender. I am ATTRACTED to both sexes no matter what sex I am, which makes me bisexual. However, I also feel like I am a man that was born in a woman's body by accident, which means I am transgender. That means I detest my body and want to change it with every inch of my soul.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'm Bi-Sexual. I've never wondered if I was meant to be a man. Although there have been some times when I wish I was. But I also have to agree that transgenders & bi sexuality have nothing to do with one another.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Kristi, are you a amom? If so HOW DARE YOU AS A MOTHER GO AND BROADCAST OTHERS TROUBLES? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AND I HOPE ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN ARE TRANS JUST SO THAT YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS TRANS SO CLOSE TO YOU. I think anyone who is truely trans is soo brave and like I have told certain people it is an honor to know someone soo brave!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I didn't give her name, I didn't say anything negative about her and all info I mentioned she had broadcasted herself previously. I have no issues with her being trans, I would have no issues if my children were trans, I was merely offering to direct the OP to someone who could be of more help because she is going through it herself. Stop being such a judgemental bitch
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Oh I am judgemental? Why don't you ask the trans person if it is OK with you giving the info out? Why not tell that person to PM the OP? I am judging nobody but you who wants to tell someone about a trans person without their consent! Sometimes their stories are hard to share and do not want to with everyone! Try thinking of others!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anyone can find her if they know where to look. (Her journals are public) and I was offering to do it discreetly. Forgive me for trying to direct the OP to someone who can relate to what she's going through. Maybe I was in the wrong, maybe the OP is just looking for transgendered people to PM and insult. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. SUE ME
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2010