This has never happened to me before, but alot of the questions on here are really making me feel grateful for the life I am living.

I am grateful that I have a good husband and 5 healthy kids.

What are you grateful for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That I'm still alive to see my kids and hubby!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am grateful that I am not confused about my gender.

Seriously, that must be hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am grateful that both my parents are alive and now I can thank them for raising a normal human being and not a psycho like some of the women on here.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I feel the same way when I come here and see so much disfunction. I have a girlfriend that calls me all the time too crying about how her child is so out of control and she asks me for help. I have no advice to give and can't relate at all, I have a pretty good kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am grateful to have my little girl.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• OP here I was feeling so irritated today because I just felt as if I had too much on my plate (just my kids playing, laughing, wanting to eat, getting into the nail polish, just the usual chaos) and I was upset. But as I read some of the real problems on here, that alot of people are facing, it makes me realize how small my "problems" are and how grateful I should be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Im grateful for my daughter. shes my rock and my focus on being successful in my life.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am grateful for my awesome, loving family and for having an amazing SO, but mostly I am thankful for my son, after a miscarriage, and rough 1st trimester with his pregnancy, and then health issues with him shortly after birth. I am thankful to be holding a happy healthy baby. I couldn't ask for more.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 12:50 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am grateful about my wonderful family. My parents raised to be open minded and never to judge anyone based on origin or skin color.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am thankful I have a job and at this point it is the only thing I can be thankful for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 4, 2010