i always feel like breaking into tears because i think i am pregnant not that i wouldnt be happy but im scared! how am i supposed to get over the fear and the depression? i take everything out on my husband and ive been totally negative about eveything, and i mean EVERYTHING! i dont know what to do i need some insight!

for the last couple of week i have had this really strong feeling that i might be pregnant again but am not quite sure, and i think about it non stop everyday and i am still kind of afraid to have another baby for the fear that the Dr's may not be able to stop the bleeding this time around... i have a disorder called D.I.C it a clotting disorder in the uterus its only brought on by pregnancy but its a disorder i will always have!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well 1 you are bringing on more anxiety not knowing if you are pregnant. Make a doctors appt. and get a blood pregnancy test. When you are having this much anxiety over it I wouldn't waste my time trying to read lines.
    2 If you ARE pregnant there is medication that you can safely take while pregnant but only your doctor can give you exacts on your condition.
    3 If it turns out you are not pregnant try to take better precautions... I think for your HEALTH mental and physical, if you are not pregnant and not 100% sure you want to be try to be more careful so you are not making yourself crazy every month.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Well the best thing you should do is talk to your doctor about everything that is bothering you. I have the same condition and it can be life threatening. Definitely get in touch with your doctor and let them know how you feel and they should be able to help alleviate your concerns and worries..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Talk with your doc. Take a test to clear the air....

Take a moment to breath, and try to reflect on positives more than negatives.

Negatives happen, you cannot control that, you can only control how you allow them to affect you. <3

Good luck and hope it all works out well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• if you have a fear of being preg the best thing to do is prevent it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I felt the same way... When I found out I was pregnant for sure I was still pretty scared. But now I couldn't be happier!

Really the first thing you need to do is find out whether or not you are. You also need to talk to your husband, regardless if you are or not. Then you need to decide what you want to do if you are.
    If your not, I would get on birth control if you aren't already.
    I would also look into counceling, and possibly medication. No one deserves to feel that depressed.
    MrsAdorkable

Answer by MrsAdorkable at 8:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• for answer # 1 @ 1:25am you say you have the same disorder as me how did you deal with it and have you gotten pregnant again since you found out that you had it?
    kyliekye90

Answer by kyliekye90 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2010