Is the sex life over for me and him?

I dropped the kids of with my mother for us to have some alone time. He gets angry about that. I layed in the bed naked and he hopped in bed and went to sleep. I started rubbing him and he gets up to watch tv. I come to the living room and start masturbating infront of him and he keeps his eyes on the tv. I guess the sex is done for this relationship, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• oh wow..Well what does he say? Do you guys have sex often? More info please. that would be heartbreaking. I would be talking to him I am kinda bad about talking about sex type stuff but we have a decent sex life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Wow that'd be hard.

Communication!!!!!!! It'll clear up ALL your questions...

Also if needed, counseling can help save a sex life too! seriously.

Sorry and good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Ouch! What a jerk!

Seems that the relationship is kaput.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• You DON'T provide the important detailhere, Like how often you've been having sex, what kind of change there's been and over what time period, whether he is beat from a day at work, whether he is on any drugs, alcohol OR medication (ALL of which can make a difference), whether he's just not interested when you are...

ALL of that makes a difference.

If a man is tired or stressed or under the influence of libido killing substances (legal or not)...you could strip him naked and drop a porn star in his lap and he won't care.

If this is a sudden lack of interest, the doctor is your first stop. Sudden disappearance of libido is often a sign of a medical condition.

No, it's NOT the end unless you WANT it to be. But you're trying the wrong cures at the moment because you don't know what's really wrong from what you write. So, no more dances of the seven veils. COMMUNICATE with him first. Make sure your timing is right.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• op here. Ok a little background. He's not on any drugs I know of. He did work today but he's wasn't tired. We normally have sex once or twice a month and this would be one of the times we do have sex. It may be because I won't talk to him anymore. He always want to talk about something like porn or the girls at his job. He was just mentioning how he wants to go to strip clubs and watch everyone naked. I'm not really interested in conversation with him anymore. I just want the sex my once or twice a month. I know it sounds bad but he's put me through so much emotional abuse, I don't really want to be with him but can't divorce him because it's not a real reason for divorce. I won't cheat on him so I have to have sex with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It IS a real reason for divorce. But insist on counseling first. Go yourself if he won't go with you. And gazing into my crystal ball, I do see dissolution of marriage papers in your future. He's too immature, and you're settling. Bad for EVERYONE involved.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• By the way...if the two of you don't communicate you have no business communing through sex. They make vibrators for that.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Go to a strip club with him. You might hate it at first, but i can betcha anything it would spice up your sex life. You have to keep your options open. If i was in your shoes, i'd be hittin the strip club with him once a week if i knew it would help me get in his pants.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Get a vibrator ;) They are awesome
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• If he would rather watch porn, women at strip clubs, and talking about women from his work. I would leave him, if he can't get it up for you but would rather watch other women their is CLEARLY something wrong. Sorry.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2010