How long should I wait after the DIY bug spray to call in an exterminator?

We tried the DIY spray and I've been finding dead roaches, but I still have tons of live ones in the house. It's been 5 days since we sprayed and I haven't seen a decrease in the number of roaches crawling across my floor. I'm really yucked out and can't stand roaches... how much longer should I wait? I was told that this kind of roach comes in from outside and doesn't establish nests inside, but if that's true then they wouldn't be in here any more!

How much longer should I wait? I'm DONE with the roaches... they have even been in my bed! I can't take it any more.

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Call in the morning. You've already waited well long enough.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i looked something up today. it was baking soda and sugar mixed exual amounts in a small container. and some water in a container next to it. i havent tried it yet, but essentialy they swell up and die.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• OMG, I don't know where you live but I would move out to a Hotel temporarily and have them tent & bomb the whole entire house. Any Insecticide can have major health effects on you and your children in the future. I would not keep spraying yourself. Have it done and over with professionally for your own health. Also the feces from roaches causes asthma in children.

Anonymous