Wow I'm not the only one.....TMI for some....

My hubby an I had sex 14days after my last period, we used the pull out method. We're not trying nor preventing pregnancy. I took a test bc I started getting a few symptoms of pregnancy like I did with my son. Well they were neg. I had my cycle this month with clotting which I've not had since after having my son. My backaches have gotten worse, my vision sucks, I'm nauseated mainly mid-day to night, and I just cant seem to sleep straight thru the night. Now I hear people say they have periods (or well bleeding during pregnancy) is it a possibility that I could of been pregnant and miscarried? I know no one is a dr on here, which is why I'm calling this first thing in a.m. bc my symptoms have gotten worse, but has anyone else been thru this or know someone who has?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Health

• Im not sure what the hell maybe going on in your body but ya I would call your own doctor first thing in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i hope you get to feeling better. I have been there myself and it is no fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yes talk to the dr and I wish u luck
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• You described some symptoms of Diabetes. Are you diabetic, are your sugars under control?
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2010