If you shave your vajayjay.........

If you shave your jina when your pregnant how do you get to it when your too big to even see down there? I thought about a mirror but it fogs up soooo quick.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 4:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got an electric razor for that part of my pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• honestly? i had my SO shave it for me many times when i was preggo! in the shower, he'd use his battery operated trimmer and then the razor! i just stressed that he better not cut me, but it always worked out fine!
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 5:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yeah, my hubby shaved it for me too. And he never cut me! Men are more careful because they're too afraid haha!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• piper so true haha! when i've had him shave my legs he shaves tooo soft that he barely cuts the hair! i tell him he needs to press down just a lil harder. and he gets all worried he'll cut me hehe!
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 5:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I shaved til I couldnt see anymore, then I stopped. But it actually wasnt that bad after the delivery and i could see the shave, it was only like maybe a months worth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I got over it when I was too big. It was too hard, it always looked funny and so i just gave up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I would lay down in the bath and do it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I don't remember.
    I know i did it myself with my usual razor but i don't know.
    I just did it.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:44 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• This time around I go to a salon for a wax every few weeks, but during my last pregnancy my husband did it for me.

Answer by missanc at 7:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have one of those razors with the wire across the blades so it's practically impossible to cut yourself. I tried to have DH do it, but even flying blind I was able to do a better job. I went by touch; if I could feel hair, I swiped the razor over it.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 7:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010